Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bohemian Fall



Forest greens and magenta reds fill up the streets in this urban jungle...
With fall here, I decided to pair up neutrals together (no blacks this time) in the green and blue families. I paired up my forest green poncho with my denim skinnies for a simple, daytime fall look. I've been obsessed with Mad Love booties as they are so comfy to wear, yet warm and pair well with just about any outfit. I then put on my Topshop headband and feathered earring purchased on Etsy. I love the single-feathered earring look and have been sporting it even after the trend has seemed to diminish. This look is so simple, but I tend to wear pieces like these more often as the cooler weather gets here...


















Outift

Poncho: Forever21
Denim Skinnies: Macy's
Booties: Mad Love
Scarf: eBay
Feathered Earring: Etsy
Ear Cuffs: Urban Outfitters
Head piece: Topshop

Makeup

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Mousse Foundation
Blush: Illamasqua Blush in Excite
Contour: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black (Great waterproof mascara for stick-straight lashes like mine; really keeps a curl)
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Coral Crush
);