Monday, September 22, 2014

Hair Obsessions..


With fall one day away, I'm having a hair dilemma. Longer hair is calling to me...but so is shorter hair..

So many women recently have made me either want to opt to let my hair grow long, yet also am on the verge of going shorter. Idols such as Romi Klinger, Emma Stone, Ruby Rose, and Kelly Orbourne have made me want to undergo a hair makeover as I am one of those people who gets easily bored with their hair. Not sure what to do, but these women have made it easy for me to literally want to rip my hair out and do something completely different with my hair. Either new color or just a change in cut is in the works..


Kelly Osbourne












Romi Klinger




Ruby Rose


Emma Stone



Frankie Sandford






Victoria Beckham










Pictures Courtesy of Google

);