Thursday, September 25, 2014

About Me ...




Hello everyone!!!

Welcome to Block 15, a blog not only about my insight on the fashion and beauty industries. but about well-being and what I love about life. 

I am currently attending Columbia College Chicago, about to receive my BA in 2D Animation/ Cinema Art and Science. I will be attending the Douglas J. Aveda Institute of Chicago for Cosmetology to dive deeper into the world of hair artistry. I have a true and immense love for both fashion and beauty, so I decided to intertwine both into a blog. 

I wish to share what I know, what I am learning, and what I will know onto this blog. I wish to express and share my creative talents with all those who pass through this blog and that you can get something out of it, whether it be through my self-expression of fashion or beauty with the various looks I post or things I am loving at the moment....or simply, my lifestyle advice. 

I hope you find useful information from this blog that is solely based of my own personal opinions and views and leave with inspiration and motivation for your own life. 

I share my own inspirations and motivations by means of this blog....hopefully you become inspired to do the same!!

-Socorro Z.
);