Monday, August 11, 2014

Boho and Brazen Berry Inspired Summer OOTD







I love accessories. Whether it be heavy bangles, long earrings, or a statement bag, I love decorating the outifts I wear with little things here and there. 


I decided to pair a white, sheer blouse along with high-waisted denim shorts for a more casual, boho look. I paired the outfit with a structured  neutral-toned handbag and simple gold hoop earrings. I love pieces that are simple, yet classic. The white, button down blouse is chic yet pairs casually with denim shorts for an effortless look. 



 


 









Outfit:



Blouse: Agaci
Denim Shorts: Free People
Wedges: DSW
Earrings: Forever 21
Baby Pink Bangles: Forever 21
Handbag: Liz Claiborne Structured Handbag



Hair:


I sprayed a bit of the original Batiste Dry Shampoo to loosen up my hair and tousled it with the dry shampoo in it. I then grabbed my GHD 1 inch flat iron and randomly grabbed sections of my hair and aimed for a loose curl for different sections. This way, the hair doesn't have that "perfect" look to it, but a more piecey and edgy feel. I finished it off with a texturing cream to add more definition to the curls. 


Base Makeup:


Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Medium Sand

Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Blush: Peachy Blush from the Ben Nye Shadow and Rouge Palette
Highlighter: Mehron Precious Gem Powder in Pearl
Setting Powder: Covergirl Oil Control Setting Powder in 525 Buff Beige

Eyes:


Eyeliner: Milani UltraFine Liquid Pen in Black, Jordana Eyeliner in Black

Mascara: Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Black, Maybelline Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara in Black
Eyeshadows: Peachy and orange shades from the BH Cosmetics 88 Matter Color Palette
Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel and taupey and light brown shades from the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Color Palette

Lips:


Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in 905 Brazen Berry and set it with a bit of a dark purple shade from the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Color palette to tone down the shine of the lipstick for a more matte look.



);