Monday, August 25, 2014

Parisian OOTD

                

I've become more intrigued by the "Parisian" look. Hoping to travel to Paris and Europe in the near future, I want to learn and share more about the fashion and style worn overseas. Style icons such as Inez and Nine de la Fressange are my top go-to women for the effortless, yet chic Parisian style. 
The look I did for today is a bit more Parisian nautical. I paired a loose, tie-knot top with my favorite white pants for a breeze, fun summer look. I paired it all with my Jimmy Choo Agnes Pumps and a clutch for transition to an evening out. 

For makeup, I went with my usual smokey eye paired with Ardell false lashes for a more fluttery feel to the eyes. I added a peachy-nude lipstick to the lips and added a bit of bronzer for a bit of color to my cheeks and forehead.

I love this outfit and I hope to wear it out in the future for Paris..




























Outfit

Top: Agaci
Pants: Kenar
Heels: Jimmy Choo Agnes Pump
Watch: Target
Clutch: Target

Hair:

Day two hair tousled with a bit of styling pomade. Blow-dried on cool and finished with a bit of John Frieda Moisture Barrier Hairspray. 

);