Friday, August 1, 2014

The Summer White Dress



I think I've found the perfect white dress for summer...


It's simple, girly, and boho chic. I've been loving this dress, as it can be altered to a more chic and simplistic style as I'm showing to a more boho look, which can be accentuated with boho pieces here and there. 
















Outfit

Dress: Agaci
Bralet: Victoria's Secret 
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Agnes Pump

Hair:

Day 2 hair as I prefer hair that is a bit unclean for a more ruffled look. I added a bit of molding wax, warmed it up a bit between my fingers so it has better grip and ran it through my hair. I then blow dried on a warm setting and tousled my hair for a piecey/spikey look that's not so put together. Finished it off with a bit of my favorite hairspray, John Frieda's Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray. 


Base Makeup:


Foundation: Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Medium Beige

Blush: Wet N' Wild Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink
Setting Powder: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder in Invisible 10
Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Highlighter: Mehron Precious Gem Powder in Pearl on the highlights of my cheeks and right under the brow bone mixed with a bit of the highlight color in the Milani Brow Fix Palette in 02 Medium (great highlight shade for practically every skin color)

Eyes:

Eyeliner: Milani UltraFine Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Revlon Colorstay Gel Eyeliner in Black
Eyeshadows: Dark brown shades from my BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Color Palette and dark bronzey shades from the NYX Love in Paris Palette in LIP 09
Mascara: Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Black and Maybelline Last Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara in Black
Eyebrows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Mousse in Taupe and Dark Brown, used the dark brown color and taupe colors from the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Color Palette to set the mousse in place

Lips:

Lipstick: MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D' Nude
Lipgloss: Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in 03 Luminous (great lipgloss on its own or over colors; not sticky and very moisturizing)


);