Friday, August 15, 2014

Sophisticate in Black




Back to black. Black is a color that both combines well with other items in a wardrobe and can be elegant and sophisticated whilst turned down by pairing with more casual accessories.
Here I display an outfit that I would wear for an interview, night out, or even for a more "classy" job, hopefully if I get one in the near future..

For makeup, I opted for a black smokey eye with nude lips to really accentuate the eyes and add that definition. 























Outfit:

Blazer: The Limited
Skinny Jeans: Agaci
Tank: Forever 21
Wedges: Chinese Laundry
Earrings: Forever 21

Hair:

I added texturing cream to the ends of my hair and ran my fingers through the length of my hair to add more definition. I finished off by misting with the John Frieda Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray.

);