Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Handbag Collection


Shopping for handbags is such a hobby of mine. Whether it be online shopping or in-store, the vast
variety of handbags to look and choose from is such a delight. 

I have a somewhat decent collection you can say, of handbags. My preference can vary depending on season, mood, and taste, but I always seem to gravitate toward the handbags with long and short straps for versatility in wear. I like having options as how to wear a handbag because it can also change up the look of an outfit. 

The choice of handbag I choose for the day can vary depending on my mood. I find I prefer more structured and shaped handbags when I want to dress more appropriately for a formal or business event/outfit and a more slouchy, loose-shaped bag for more casual and leisure days. Here I have my staples in what I usually use on a day to day basis with different outfits...





ZARA



ZARA




ZARA





Liz Claiborne





Louis Vuitton




Kelsi Dagger




Steve Madden




Coach




ALDO




Coach



Steve Madden
















);